Calling all Major League Soccer fans! BMO Bank of Montreal, otherwise known as the Bank of Soccer in Canada has launched a brand new credit card that may just be what you are looking for to show your team spirit!
BMO launched the BMO Major League Soccer MasterCard Program with Canadian’s 3 Major League Soccer (MLS) franchises:
- Montreal Impact
- Toronto FC
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC
As you can already imagine, these new BML MLS team credit cards can give soccer fans all the benefits of a regular BMO credit card, plus the pride of showing who they support every time they make a purchase.
What does the new BMO MLS Team credit cards offer?
These new credit cards offer several benefits outside of the normal convenience, security and loyalty rewards.
These credit cards fit in with BMO’s affinity program, where you get to select what type of rewards you want to have.
You have quite a few options:
- Gold AIR Miles
- 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $15 spent, plus 150 bonus reward miles on your first purchase
- 25% discount on all AIR MILES flights wordwide
- $99 annual fee
- No Fee AIR MILES
- 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $20 spent
- 1.25% reward miles at Shell and 1.5% reward miles at National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car
- No annual fee
- Premium CashBack
- 1% CashBack on purchases
- 3% CashBack at Shell National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car
- $49 annual fee
- No Fee CashBack
- 0.5% CashBack on purchases
- 1.5% CashBack at Shell National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car
- No annual fee
What does having a BMO Credit Card help me do at games?
With a BMO credit card at your disposal you can show your ticket and BMO credit card and enjoy BMO’s Power of Blue program. This includes an exclusive stadium entrance for BMO customers, allowing you to get in the game faster not to mention a chance to participate in the official coin toss before the game. You also have a chance to win seat upgrades or a $50 food and beverage voucher.
What do you think of the BMO MLS credit cards?