This week flew by insanely fast, the weather was a bit all over the place as well. One day it was raining cats and dogs, the next day I swear I saw a bit of snow, then all of a sudden the sun came out again, warming up the place.
Either way, I for one am happy we have the sun out again, just in time for the weekend ☺
With us at the end of the week, we have BankNerd’s Best of the Best prepared for you!
As usual, we have highlighted articles that have been read throughout the week that I thought deserved to be shared further.
Our Best of the Best
- Canada launched a glow in the dark quarter last week; yes I said glow in the dark. What’s your take on quarters that help you see in the dark?
- Prairie Eco-Thrifter published a great article asking “what is ethical investing?”
- BuzzBuzzHomes launched a great infographic, explaining why Canada is number 1! (it really is, isn’t it?)
- CIBC has launched the total banking rebate, a new program that allows clients to earn an incentive for having multiple products with CIBC
- ING Direct Canada has evolved its brand! They are now showing everyone what forward banking is.
Best Around the World
My Own Advisor published a great article explaining what the top 5 things you need to know about dividend paying stocks. This is a guest post by Kanwai Sarai, the founder of Simply Investing.
Give me Back my Five Bucks wrote an article on how you should deal with peer pressure spending. This is great for anyone looking to find a way out of their bad spending but not isolate themselves from their friends.